Tubana Bukibokolo Bead Store
- One Million Trees
- Can an Ordinary Child Survive Abuse Amidst Escalating Poverty?
- A Welcome Song from the Tubana Bukibokolo Women
- Women’s Bead Project
- Children’s Art Project
- Please sponsor this child!
- Agriculture in East Africa
- Helping Hands send a sewing machine, books and training
- Helping Hands – Friends send food
- Famine knows no border
- Food crisis in East Africa
- Helping Hands
- Love the children
- Quit talking and begin doing!
- The Fish are Goats!
- Give a Child a Chance
- Plant a Tree, Save a Life
Category Archives: Food
Hands of Action Uganda’s priority is to invest in agriculture The rapidly deteriorating climate, growing population and rising food prices pose a threat to the global food production the world over. In December 2010, the Time Magazine headline read: … Continue reading
For I was hungry and you fed me We send love and thanks to our special friends who have heard our cry for help and have sent us much needed donations of food. They gave what they could spare … Continue reading
Another Painful Famine and Poverty attacks Africa! There is hunger once again. The worst famine in recent memory has gripped regions in Somalia, producing another painful humanitarian crisis in Africa. According to the United Nations, tens of thousands of … Continue reading