Tubana Bukibokolo Bead Store
- One Million Trees
- Can an Ordinary Child Survive Abuse Amidst Escalating Poverty?
- A Welcome Song from the Tubana Bukibokolo Women
- Women’s Bead Project
- Children’s Art Project
- Please sponsor this child!
- Agriculture in East Africa
- Helping Hands send a sewing machine, books and training
- Helping Hands – Friends send food
- Famine knows no border
- Food crisis in East Africa
- Helping Hands
- Love the children
- Quit talking and begin doing!
- The Fish are Goats!
- Give a Child a Chance
- Plant a Tree, Save a Life
Category Archives: Self sustenance projects
Children are a gift from God – fragile, delicate and, above all, a blessing to every African community. Failing to have a child, a family is deemed accursed. Such couples will give their all in search of a child … Continue reading
Tubana Bukibokolo Women’s Group makes paper bead jewelry Buy handcrafted jewelry at the Tubana Bukibokolo Bead Store The women in our villages have come together to develop new skills and opportunities, seeking ways to help themselves overcome the poverty … Continue reading
Ridealist organizes Children’s Art Project and Exhibition in Bududa District Step into a world of lush trees heavy with fruit and zebras grazing under green trees. Where men herd cows, women tend gardens and children jump rope in schoolyards. There … Continue reading
We are grateful for these gifts from our friends Thank you, friends from around the world, who have helped us in so many ways! Here are more stories about those who have reached out to donate needed … Continue reading