Tubana Bukibokolo Bead Store
- One Million Trees
- Can an Ordinary Child Survive Abuse Amidst Escalating Poverty?
- A Welcome Song from the Tubana Bukibokolo Women
- Women’s Bead Project
- Children’s Art Project
- Please sponsor this child!
- Agriculture in East Africa
- Helping Hands send a sewing machine, books and training
- Helping Hands – Friends send food
- Famine knows no border
- Food crisis in East Africa
- Helping Hands
- Love the children
- Quit talking and begin doing!
- The Fish are Goats!
- Give a Child a Chance
- Plant a Tree, Save a Life
Tag Archives: domestic violence
To reduce poverty in communities, quit talking and begin doing! From our perspective at Hands of Action Uganda, poverty can briefly be defined as the deprivation of basic human and social needs and rights. The local people in Uganda … Continue reading →