Tubana Bukibokolo Bead Store
- One Million Trees
- Can an Ordinary Child Survive Abuse Amidst Escalating Poverty?
- A Welcome Song from the Tubana Bukibokolo Women
- Women’s Bead Project
- Children’s Art Project
- Please sponsor this child!
- Agriculture in East Africa
- Helping Hands send a sewing machine, books and training
- Helping Hands – Friends send food
- Famine knows no border
- Food crisis in East Africa
- Helping Hands
- Love the children
- Quit talking and begin doing!
- The Fish are Goats!
- Give a Child a Chance
- Plant a Tree, Save a Life
Tag Archives: trees
This article was written by Robinah Tie, a student in one of the Universities in Uganda, who describes the firsthand story of Kato Saul’s adventure. He intended to show all the readers of his book the good intentions of Hands … Continue reading
Hands of Action Uganda celebrates World Environment Day 2011, June 5 The combined force of rural electrification, industrialization and community agro-forestry participation will prevent deforestation in Uganda World Environment Day is a global celebration and call for action … Continue reading